Kempston Town Guide
Kempston is a town and civil parish located in Bedfordshire, England. Previously, Kempston was a village but is now a town with its own town council.
Population (Approx): 20,000
Kempston is well located with a wealth of amenities both in the town and in neighboring Bedford.
Leisure & Community:
- Swimming Pool – https://www.fusion-lifestyle.com/centres/kempston-pool/
- Library – http://virtual-library.culturalservices.net/cgi-bin/vlib.sh?enqtype=LIBINFO&enqpara1=DEFAULT&libno=62
- Kempston Outdoor Centre – http://www.kempstonoutdoorcentre.co.uk
Shopping & Food
Located on the outskirts of the town, The Kempston Interchange retail park provides a wide variety of shopping outlets, including: Clothes, Food, Homeware, Pharmacy, Pet shop, Furniture and more.
In Kempston town center, the shops and food outlets include but are not limited to:
- Coffee Shops
- Tesco Express
- Independent retailers
Kempston has the following schools in the town:
- Kempston Challenger Academy (accepts students from ages 9-18)
- Daubeney middle school (9-13)
- Five lower schools: Balliol Lower School, Bedford Road, Camestone, Springfield and Kempston Rural Lower School.
- Grange Academy
- Ridgeway School
- St John’s School
Links to useful websites:
Kempston Town Council: http://www.kempstontowncouncil.co.uk/
Content provided by M&M Properties is for information purposes only and is intended as a guide only. All information stated is correct at time of publication and subject to change without notice.